Skip to the content
Skip to the Navigation
– Promotion of global researches
– Providing essential resources to the future advancement of science
– Preserving the world’s biodiversity and genetic resources with proper maintenance
ANRRC was established for cooperation and networking among Asian RRCs to exchange information, technology and resources which are the most species-diverse in the world.
- Specific aims
- To promote continuous discovery of resources related to human, animals, plants, microorganisms and non-biological materials in Asia.
- To promote academic exchange of information and technologies.
- To promote Education and training of researchers.
- To develop common operating practice of RRCs.
- To standardize documents for material transfer and quality control processes.
- To promote establishing common accreditation system.